Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Goodbye Richmond!



I love Richmond, Virginia so much! I am proud to call it home and everyone I know there my family (Sean, even you).
Oye! I leave tomorrow for Mexico City. I have a rough idea of what I will be doing with my 5 months exploring, but I have no idea how this is going to turn out. For once, it seems, I don't have a solid plan...kind of intimidating for someone like me, but I'm down to try something a little out of my comfort level. Bonus; I will be tan, bilingual, totally rested, and have a hot surfer body when I return in the Spring. Whoop!
These last few weeks off from work and catching up with friends have been really good for me. I feel loved. I love you guys and I feel insanely lucky to know you. I'll miss you guys!

*when I have time I'll make a Flickr account so yall can check out the photos I took last week of all of us. I got some funny ones!

2 comments:

  1. daagg... y'all got a limo?

    ¡pinche gringas!

    -mary claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to make things clear, you cannot see Julie's snatch in this picture. Its hott, but thats just her legs you see past her skirt. Sorry fellas.

    ReplyDelete